Saturday, January 21, 2017

Health (come)/Candida (be gone) Update

Health (come)/Candida (be gone) Update-

You may or may not remember back in 2014-2015, my first and second year in Queretaro, Mexico that I came to realize (after the whole year prior in Oaxaca suffering with what I thought were the symptoms of worms) that I had not worms but rather Candida... which started me on a journey of healing my gut to get rid of the nasty symptoms that came. http://uponyourways.blogspot.com/2015/03/but-breath.html In trying to get rid of Candida naturally (with my wonderful herbal medicine that for whatever reason I never took as consistently as I needed to and the Candida Diet... which is pretty much raw low starch veggies , no sugar, no carby foods) I had about a 2-3 day detox/sugar withdraw. 'Quickly' I recovered and felt pretty great. Quickly, all the nasty symptoms disappeared and with them the candida. It has been a battle for the last 2-3 years BUT the past year all the symptoms have gone except for the pain in my abdomen/upper stomach area after I've eaten even the littlest amount of starch, grain or sugary foods. Honestly, I hadn't eaten raw veggies straight, for months like I need and want. 

Now, I am excited to go after this. And not only kill the Candida but also make it a lifestyle of healthy living, where I no longer choose what I once did and no longer give in to the crappy food just because it is cheaper. We are called to love others as ourselves!! How can I love others well if I am not loving myself (including my body/mind) well? Of course, there is so much grace and I am no strict person about this, but I sure have become passionate about feeling good physically everyday, feeling strong and not letting my cravings take over which frees me up.

It has been a journey of messing up so much and realizing why I want this. I get to live and make a difference. I want people to know that healing is available- soul, body, and spirit because of Jesus Christ. Your body doesn't have to control you, you get to control your body. I want to show the world by example.

 So, with that said,

I had just begun to read two incredible books (that have been inspiring me, so maybe you'll love them too):

1. Healthy & Free by Beni Johnson and

2. Think & Eat Yourself Smart by Dr. Caroline Leaf

and THEN, last Sunday I saw an announcement for "You Can Be Well" conference that is happening the first days in February. 

I have the opportunity to attend this upcoming conference here at Bethel Church BUT I do not have the extra funds to register to attend on my own. If you want to invest in this journey and HUGE area of my life... you are more than welcome. I appreciate you whether you give or not. The cost to register is $149.00 and it is from Feb 2- Feb 4... It is coming up quick!  I was motivated to simply ask. You may see me reaching out and pass on by but if you would think about the opportunity to invest and help a home girl out... I WOULD be SO thankful.  After attending the conference I plan to write more about my journey and give away what I can to those who are looking for health and healing that lasts.

Here is a small announcement about the conference

(Maybe you'll even want to take the trip to Redding to attend!) :

 Discover how you can experience breakthrough and positive, lasting change in your approach to health and wellness. This multi-day conference will inspire and motivate you to step into God’s best, as we unlock together the three parts of a healthy you – Spirit, Soul and Body! Featuring in-depth instruction and practical encouragement from medical professionals, as well as Bethel’s own teaching team, we invite you to join us for a life-changing conference that will cause you to leave with a whole new perspective on life – living in the promise that “You can be well!”


You can give as a gift through PayPal.
simply click this link
paypal.me/MoriahMcLeod
or
paypal.me/MoriahMcLeod/149   

No comments:

Post a Comment