Wednesday, August 31, 2016

opportunity

Tomorrow is moving day. I was staying temporarily at a all girls house for the month of August while part of my house was getting remodeled. I got to know some amazing gals here and cant say that I will stay away for too long.
I have 4 boxes to pack up and move just down a few streets, so super close!

So far I have applied to work as a team member with the Bethel Nursery and have a practice interview and real interview for the next two Sundays to be a translator for Bethel from English to Spanish for the service. I am praying to succeed in both opportunities. I want so badly to work with Spanish and Spanish speakers at Bethel church. And here's the thing... I have so much Spanish/grammar knowledge and experience just from the past 3 years that I know God can use me to help with their team. I just need to access it in my mind and I need help from Holy Spirit to do so!
I hope that they give me the opportunity to stay close by on their team to learn and grow and very translate asap.

PRAY with me for those job opportunities. 
I am not settling and do not have to. I want to work, I will work, but I will work toward that which the Giver has put in my heart and not towards the fear of man that tempts me. I will sow into myself and invest. I will not settle out of anxiety or fear. Maybe you think that makes me stubborn...I think that makes me patient and firm in my trust in my good Father.

I am praying that I will not only have a stable income this year but also that I would move out to the "new lands" and with hard work gain deeper skills and add to my experiences.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment