Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beautiful things

    Meet Me in the early morning splendor. I eagerly await you here. In the stillness of this holy time with Me, I renew your strength and saturate you with Peace. While others turn over for extra sleep or anxiously tune in to the latest news, you commune with the Creator of the universe. I have awakened in your heart strong desire to know Me. This longing originated in Me, though it now burns brightly in you.
    When you seek My Face in response to My Love-call, both of us are blessed. This is a deep mystery, designed more for your enjoyment than for your understanding. I am not a dour God who discourages pleasure. I delight in your enjoyment of everything that is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable. Think on these things, and My Light in you will shine brighter day by day.

Isaiah 40:31; Psalm 27:4; Philippians 4:8


Olivia (my friend & roommate last year at the ranch) is coming in to the LAX Airport in 45 mins! She is staying with me here in California until Monday when we both with drive down south with my dad. I know were going to have a great time. Its always great with her. :)

The school year is starting and I cannot wait! I have been praying for lasting energy for the year. I want to give my full effort and work with everything in me. Spending time with my Creator will do this. I need to have time meditating on His word and have time in prayer. You God will be my strength!

Well off to pick up Olivia! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment