Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jesus calling

    This is the day that I have made. Rejoice and be glad in it. Begin the day with open hands of faith, ready to receive all that I am pouring into this brief portion of your life. Be careful not to complain about anything, even the weather, since I am the Author of your circumstances. The best way to handle unwanted situations is to thank Me for them. This act of faith frees you from resentment and frees Me to work My ways into the situation, so that good emerges from it.
        To find Joy in this day, you must live within its boundaries. I knew what I was doing when I divided time into twenty-four-hour segments. I understand human frailty, and I know that you can bear weight of only one day at a time. Do not worry about tomorrow or get stuck in the past. There is abundant Life in My Presence today.


                                      Psalm 118: 24;  Philippians 3: 13-14
April 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment