Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let Go

Well it was that time when my family and friends had to go back home. I found out Olivia is staying home until January... so this means I get to teach the class. This time is good for her and I since now she gets to be home and have precious time with her family and I have time to be the boss, make decisions for the class and bring more of my ideas out. I am super stoked to see how this all works out and I know I will be praying a lot. Praying for strength, courage, patience, wisdom and joy that only can come from You God. I am amazed and forget so easily that this is Your plan. This is where I am suppose to be and I need to just let go and not try to control it too much. You saw all of this happening and know I can do it! Funny... I started off here thinking I was just gonna help where needed. Then I found out I was made a teachers assistant, and then moved to a different class and helped as a team with Olivia teaching. Now, teaching alone, as a young one I am learning so much. Really that I need to have confidence, boldness and not be timid to share my feelings and dreams. Just because I am young doesn't mean I shouldn't share my ideas and thoughts. Its gonna be wild, crazy and awesome. I am so thankful You never leave me and never stop loving!





But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment