Friday, October 28, 2011

I am nothing yet you bid me

I am nothing. You are using me and I am thankful to be helping a small part in Your plan. I sin everyday. Big or small, sin is sin. Its all that same to You. I wander daily and I am thankful that you pull me back to where I truly want to be. We humans are born this way. Born sinners but because of You Lord, You saved me from death.


I am nowhere perfect but something wonderful that I am discovering is that You don't care Lord. You knew me when You died for me. You saw weaknesses.
I will not believe lies from satan. Telling me I am useless. Lies. Yes I did not go to school to learn how to teach. Yes I did not get all A's in school. Yes didn't get a paying job after high school.Yes I did not go to college. Yes I am 18.

 But I only care to please You. My Savior. My King. I only care to please You. None of those things matter. You are God, You think completely different from us. The world does not get a say. You the creator of the world get to speak into my life. I want to follow You not the norm of the world. You see what we do not. And You look at what people see as drawbacks, disadvantage, or inconvenience and You see beauty for Your Glory. I thank You for giving me comfort and truth when there are so many lies around me. I will not listen to them. I will delight and rejoice in weakness for in weakness You are strong this we also pray for, that you be made complete. 2 Corinthians 13:9

 All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here




Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity- 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment